Is Emercury's system compatible with the new anti-spam laws?
- Yes. Emercury is completely compatible with the latest anti-spam laws. Our solution includes a CAN-SPAM compliance package that automates many of the requirements mandated by law.
- Can I rent or buy an email list to use with the Emercury service?
- No. Emercury can only be used with email lists for which you have permission to communicate to. Please read our ANTI-SPAM policy.
- What happens to my list after I upload it in to Emercury?
- How do I get my list imported in to my Emercury account?
- Emercury will accept your email addresses in 3 file formats; .txt (text file), .csv (Comma Separated Values) and .xls (MS Excel Spreadsheet). Simply browse to where the file lives on your computer and let the Emercury wizard guide you through the import.
- If I want to use the email addresses I have in my Outlook Address book, how do I get them in to Emercury?
- To import an address file from Microsoft Outlook, you must export your Outlook Contact folder to a text (i.e., contacts.txt) file.
- What if I don't have an email list?
- No Problem. It's time to get started! There are several ways you can collect email addresses. Emercury provides a list building tool in the form of a sign up box to be put on your website. Your site visitors can sign up for your email list and their addresses are automatically imported in to your Emercury account. You have access to this tool even in the free trial.
Other ways to collect would be to set up a guest register and have customers provide you with their email addresses that you will import in to your Emercury account. Trade shows, conferences, purchases - any time you touch your customer, invite them to join your list.
- How does pricing work?
- Emercury offers two payment options for your convenience. You can pay for the service monthly or prepay in advance (six months or annually) for an additional discount. Your fee is determined by the maximum number of unique email addresses you had in your account for a billing period.
- What are the non-profit Discounts?
- The prices are based on the number of email addresses in your account. The standard discounts that we offer are 10% for 6 months and 15% of a full year. However, if you forward your 501 (c) (3) or equivalent non -profit documentation, you are eligible for a 20% (6 months) or 30% (annual) discount.
- What are the Pre-Pay Discounts?
- The pre-payment options provide discounts on the standard pricing. You can pre- pay for 12 months of service and get a 15% discount, or pre-pay for 6 months and get a 10% discount. If you do decide to choose a pre-payment plan, you have the option of paying by check or credit card. We accept American Express, Visa, Mastercard & Discover Card.
- Do I have to sign a contract to use Emercury?
- Absolutely not! You are under no obligation to sign a contract or commit to a certain period of time when signing up for our free trial.
- Do I have to give a credit card to take advantage of the free trial?
- No credit card is required when signing up for the free trial.
- Isn't this more expensive than downloading software?
- There are many cost and time-saving benefits to having a service, just to name a few:
- Requires no technical support or expertise, no set-up (Easy)
- Access your email marketing account from anywhere (web-based)
- Many formatted templates to choose from
- Automated bounce management and one-click unsubscribe
- Real-time reporting (clicks, opens etc.)
- Established ISP relations on your behalf
- Technology and legislation changes are tracked and kept in compliance
- Software never out of date; no need to upgrade (at a cost) to a new software version in the future.
- Do I need to know HTML to create an email campaign?
- Absolutely not! You will be able to create beautiful html campaigns by simply pasting your content in to our wizard driven templates.
- Is there a cost to customize Emercury templates?
- No way! You can add your own logo and pictures, change text color size and type. You can add or remove paragraphs as needed. If you are comfortable with XHTML or HTML, we offer you the ability to work in the code to get the "look and feel" that suits you. Simply click on the "Advanced Editor" link when editing your campaign.
- Can I use my own HTML in Emercury?
- Absolutely! You can load your own HTML using our "custom template" which is one of our many available templates.
- What if I want my email campaign to match my website and I don't see a standard template that looks like it will work?
- Emercury offers a template branding service. You will work with us on designing a customized template with the look you want and feel you desire.
- What does Emercury do to make sure my emails get delivered?
- Emercury has standing relationships and ongoing dialogue with many of the leading ISPs and blacklists. This includes the sharing of information regarding policies, practices and issues. Emercury has dedicated resources on the team to make sure that we do everything possible to make sure that your email gets delivered successfully.
- What do I have to do to set up Emercury?
- Getting started is really very easy. Signing up for a free trial will only take a minute. Once you have been logged in to your account, you will want to do the following:
- Import your email addresses
- Set up some initial account information (email signature, company name, logo, etc)
- Send a test campaign
- Is there training available?
- Absolutely! We are here to help, starting from the day you sign up for a free trial. You can contact our offices and a business account manager will walk you through every step of the way.
- Can I see who opens my email campaigns?
- Yes, you can see the email addresses of who opened your emails as well as those who clicked on what links within your emails. You also have the ability to then export those "open" or "click-thru" email addresses in to a new interest category of their own!
- Does Emercury give me any information on the bounced emails?
- Yes! Emercury has a bounce management feature that allows you to see which addresses bounced and for what reasons. Additionally it will allow you to export those addresses for easy bounce management of your lists.
Does Emercury's Online Marketing and Sales Solution enable me to collect prospective customers directly from my Web site?
Yes. With Emercury, you can create any number of forms that you can place on your Web site (or other Web sites) to collect information on prospective customers.
How quickly can I expect messages to be delivered to prospective customers?
Most messages are delivered by Emercury email servers within minutes of sending your email. The arrival into your prospective customers’ inbox will depend on their ISPs infrastructure and receiving capacity.
Do you require a long-term commitment to start using Emercury?
No. Emercury is available on a monthly basis, however, many of our customers choose our 6- or 12-months plan to take advantage of special discounts.
CREATING EMAIL CAMPAIGNS
EMAIL CAMPAIGN REPORTING