Shopify + Emercury
Use Shopify to easily sell your products on your website, and when you integrate it with Emercury, you can add new customers to your Emercury email list.
Emercury config: API connection to Emercury
Marketing list syncing: map to defined list and email
Join the 10,000+ customers who use Emercury, an email marketing platform made for lead generators. With the official Emercury + Shopify integration, your customers and their purchase date are automatically synced with your Emercury accounts, making it easy to send targeted campaigns, automatically follow up with customers post-purchase, recommend products, recover abandoned carts, and measure the ROI of your marketing efforts.
Shopify allows you to easily create an online shopping experience, including website creation, product management and inventory, and even helps you market your products. Connecting Shopify and Emercury requires absolutely zero coding experience. Shopify’s integration with Emercury allows users to communicate with their audience in the time and space they choose to sell both products and services.
With Shopify + Emercury, you’ll have the power to:
- Sync customer’s first name, last name, email address, and orders.
- Setup marketing automations to follow up post-purchase.
- Track and segment customers based on purchase history and purchase frequency.
- View detailed data on your email marketing performance in your Emercury dashboard.
- Turn first-time buyers into repeat customers. Emailing new customers an incentive — like a coupon, discount code, or free content they may like based on their first purchase — when a new tag is applied.
- Deliver emails based on a person’s purchase history. Tag support gives you flexibility to enter a unique set of Tags for a product. That way, you can follow up with more relevant, personalized content and increase revenue opportunities.
- Recover a potential lost sale. With a cart abandonment campaign, you can send an automated campaign with a message to motivate a potential customer to take action and buy the product or service left in their shopping cart.