Are you the type of person who jumps in with both feet when it comes to organizing others? Do you thrive on managing multiple demands in a fast-paced environment? Are you lovely to work with? If yes, then read on!
Emercury is on a mission to provide email marketers with an easy to use platform for converting leads into customers. Getting our customers’ email messages delivered is our goal. We thrive on customer support and we offer a very hands on approach.
A little about our culture
Respecting one another. This includes our customers, vendors, partners, and family.
Innovation. Always looking to create new things. When the world says it can’t be done we strive to prove them wrong.
Thirst for improvement. Always Striving to learn more whether it be through training, personal education or business education.
Fairness. We are big on this. Fairness to our customers. We don’t cheat even if it increases revenue. When we need to make a decision first think, is this fair.
Availability. Always being available to our team and our customers as well as our vendors and partners always being available to us.
Trust & Reliability. We are a small company so we need to trust each other and be able to rely on each other to make sure we are all doing our part. Take ownership. Don’t point figures.
Fun. Remember to have fun. Work doesn’t always have to be a chore. It should be fun.
If you think you can fit within our company culture we want to hear from you.
A little about us
Emercury started in 2006 with our founder, a leap of faith, and 1 employee. Since then we have grown to a team of 21 spread throughout the US and with remote offices in Ukraine, Russia and our latest addition of Macedonia. We are still a small team and we are family, which means we look out for each other. Our customers are mostly affiliate marketers looking to convert leads into customers via email marketing offers and it is our main responsibility to get their emails delivered.
You’re good at:
- Organizing all things in life
- Moving fast with minimal/no errors
- Technology and determined to learn new things quickly
- Being extremely adaptable and cost-effective
- You’re highly adaptable and driven
- You have a never say never attitude
- You’re able to catch even the smallest grammar mistakes
What you’ll do
The daily responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Providing strategic administrative and project management support for the executive.
- Processing and managing emails and calendars.
- Scheduling internal and external meetings.
- Drafting and managing correspondence and communications on behalf of the executive, as appropriate.
- Setting up eSignature documents and ensure proper completion.
- Initiating and completing orders and purchases.
- Booking travel and accommodations and meticulously filing expenses. Extra bonus, you find the best deals.
- Planning and executing various team events and off-sites.
- Planning and executing of tradeshow, arranging travel, inventory of tradeshow and events of tradeshow.
- Onboarding new employees.
- Data Entry (CRM)
- Creating and updating daily processes.
- Monitoring ticketing systems
What you’ll need
- 4+ years of recent, full-time administrative support, reporting to one or more executives
- Experience working with executives in a rapidly growing environment preferably in technology.
- Highly proficient in Google G-Suite Apps
- A can-do attitude and natural ability to adapt in a dynamic environment.
- Good understanding of bookkeeping
- Email Copywriting
- Understanding of HTML
- Understanding of PHP
- Understanding of WordPress
Why join us
Working at Emercury can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us such as: working remotely, professional development, flexibility with schedule, paid vacation and holidays, independent working environment and respectful environment.