Full Stack Marketing Manager
Are you a rockstar marketer? Are you someone who takes pride in delivering incredible results for your team? If this is you, then you’re who we’re looking for. Emercury is hiring a Full-Stack Marketing Manager. This position will propel you to great things and get you exposed to endless opportunities.
Emercury is an award-winning email marketing platform. Emercury is on a mission to provide email marketers with an easy to use platform for converting leads into customers. Getting our customers’ email messages delivered is our goal. We thrive on customer support and we offer a very hands on approach.
Now, we need you – yes you – to help scale to new heights and continue to provide incredible support to email marketers.
What you’ll do
As Full-Stack Marketing Manager, you’ll have the following responsibilities:
- Developing strategies and tactics to expand the reach of Emercury brand and drive qualified traffic.
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns to create qualified leads and owning the implementation from start to finish.
- Experimenting with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels including content review and deployment, PPC campaigns (Facebook Ads, Adwords), social media, lead generation campaigns, and performance metrics.
- SEO – must have experience driving traffic via targeted keywords, link building and on-page optimizations.
- Social Media – understand how to create a community and drive engagement around the most relevant social networks.
- Building strategic relationships and partnering with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Continuously measure and report performance of all marketing activities.
- Copywriting to create compelling headlines and understand how to motivate users with effective language.
- Deliver projects on time without sacrificing quality and company values.
- Lead and collaborate with Emercury team to create campaign components.
- Serve as an ambassador for the team in all interactions with customers.
- Other duties as required.
What you’ll need
To succeed in this Full-Stack Marketing Manager role you’ll need the following qualifications:
- Characteristics of resiliency, relentlessness, curiosity, resourcefulness, and charisma.
- Experience being a Freelancer – The attitude, drive, and time-management skills to work from anywhere. That right, there is no office.
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with working with Facebook Power Editor, Google Ads, YouTube, Emercury, Trello, G-Suite, Canva/Photoshop, and more.
- Know what decent content looks like and be able to write in a compelling and creative way.
- Experience managing multiple campaigns via a variety of channels at one time.
- Humble, Hungry, and Smart!
We’re looking for
- Campaign Management
- Great communication skills
- Google Analytics
- Creative Writer that can speak to the SaaS Industry
- Facebook Marketing
- Google Adwords