Write for Emercury
As a guest blogger for Emercury, you will be able to
- Educate and Inspire business owners, entrepreneurs, and marketers
- Reach an established audience with your message
If you would like to have a guest post features on Emercury please submit your post and a short author bio using the button below.
Guidelines for all blog posts
- Your post should be at minimum 2000 words long.
- Your post must be 100% original, it cannot have been published elsewhere, including your own site
- The writing style must be sharing an experience. Write in 1st person like you are telling a story.
- If any quotes or photographs used in your post they must be correctly attributed
- I will not publish anything written solely as a promotional piece for another company. If you are uncertain if your piece qualifies please ask
- The author bio section is the only place where you can promote your website
- Republication of any article I publish is not permitted. This includes the authors own social media accounts
- Authors are actively encouraged to share the link to the article on www.Emercury.net as widely as they can
- I reserve full rights to adapt and edit your post as required. This applies both at the time of initial publication and to any future edits to ensure accuracy and completeness
What subjects will you publish?
The most successful guest posts are rich in content, detailed, can be applied to a business, and are based on 1st party experience.
We lean towards publishing posts related to:
- Email Marketing
- Email Marketing Automation
- Email Conversion Tips
- Email Automation Templates
- How to Guides on Email Marketing
- Lead Nurturing techniques and templates
We will however consider any post which will provide a benefit to our readers
What we will not publish
- Anything written only for link building purposes. If there is value in the article then we can link back however it must make sense.
- Anything that is wrong, inaccurate, defames another company or individual, or offensive in any way.
My post has been published, Now what?
- Share the post with all your social media contacts, and help it gain as much reach as possible. The better the engagement the more we can gauge if our readers want more of your content.
- Engage with the readers of the blog. Reply to comments.