Are you the type of person that loves numbers and sheets? Do you thrive on solving problems that no one else can solve? Does analyzing data come easy to you? Do you have a never give up attitude? Are you comfortable hiding behind several screens all day long? If Yes, then read on!
Emercury is on a mission to provide email marketers with an easy to use platform for converting leads into customers. Getting our customers’ email messages delivered is our goal. We thrive on customer support and we offer a very hands on approach.
A little about our culture
Respecting one another. This includes our customers, vendors, partners, and family.
Innovation. Always looking to create new things. When the world says it can’t be done we strive to prove them wrong.
Thirst for improvement. Always Striving to learn more whether it be through training, personal education or business education.
Fairness. We are big on this. Fairness to our customers. We don’t cheat even if it increases revenue. When we need to make a decision first think, is this fair.
Availability. Always being available to our team and our customers as well as our vendors and partners always being available to us.
Trust & Reliability. We are a small company so we need to trust each other and be able to rely on each other to make sure we are all doing our part. Take ownership. Don’t point figures.
Fun. Remember to have fun. Work doesn’t always have to be a chore. It should be fun.
If you think you can fit within our company culture we want to hear from you.
A little about us
Emercury started in 2006 with our founder, a leap of faith, and 1 employee. Since then we have grown to a team of 21 spread throughout the US and with remote offices in Ukraine, Russia and our latest addition of Macedonia. We are still a small team and we are family, which means we look out for each other. Our customers are mostly affiliate marketers looking to convert leads into customers via email marketing offers and it is our main responsibility to get their emails delivered.
As the Deliverability Analyst you will be responsible for analyzing delivery and MTA reports. Determining ISP/domain related deliverability issues and providing recommendations and solutions in order to address these issues. You will also be asked to manage projects tied to the overall deliverability function and will be a primary contributor for supporting all deliverability solutions and services. You should have a background in configuring MTA’s and understanding volume thresholds based on ISP and ramp up strategies based on performance and engagement of emails.
If you’re someone who has excellent analytical skills, great at solving problems and highly-organized, then you’re perfect for this role.
You’re good at:
- Multi-tasking multiple projects at once
- Self-motivating and self-directing yourself
- Background in Machine Learning or AI
- You have a never say never attitude
- You love collaborating with your fellow team members
What you’ll do
The daily responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing, evaluating, and optimizing email list performance.
- Managing relationships with ISPs including whitelisting and feedback loop programs.
- Monitoring deliverability metrics (delivered, bounced, inbox, filtered, black lists, etc.).
- Auditing email practices, registration sources, blacklisting’s, deliverability, and sender reputation.
- Identifying, investigating and resolving domain/client issues
- Advising internal teams on best email sending strategies
- Investigating/escalating suspect email
- Recommending projects/tools which will assist in overall deliverability
- Streamlining current deliverability practices
- Managing and maintaining SMTP senders.
What you’ll need
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Strong work history and references
- Knowledge of SMTP protocols & SMTP related systems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Superior written communication
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to lead and carry out tasks independently from a virtual office
- 2-5 years’ experience in the area of deliverability and e-mail server administration.
- This employee can work from a home office anywhere in the world, provided high speed internet is available.
Bottom line: If it involves email deliverability or SMTP management, you need to be the expert.
What it’s like to work here
We are extremely small. Because of that you will have quite a bit of freedom and leeway to do things the way you best see fit. Sound both exciting and overwhelming?
That’s normal. That is why we value a relentless pursuit of improvement and knowledge. Especially since software is an ever-changing world.
While we work mostly independently, we are always ready to jump in and help one another get over any seemingly impossible hurdles.
Why join us
Working at Emercury can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us such as: working remotely, professional development, flexibility with schedule, paid vacation and holidays, independent working environment and respectful environment.