Full Stack Developer
Are you the type of person who has excellent coding skills and a track record of getting stuff done? Do you thrive on managing multiple demands in a fast-paced environment? If yes, then read on!
Emercury is on a mission to provide email marketers with an easy to use platform for converting leads into customers. Getting our customers’ email messages delivered is our goal. We thrive on customer support and we offer a very hands on approach.
A little about our culture
Respecting one another. This includes our customers, vendors, partners, and family.
Innovation. Always looking to create new things. When the world says it can’t be done we strive to prove them wrong.
Thirst for improvement. Always Striving to learn more whether it be through training, personal education or business education.
Fairness. We are big on this. Fairness to our customers. We don’t cheat even if it increases revenue. When we need to make a decision first think, is this fair.
Availability. Always being available to our team and our customers as well as our vendors and partners always being available to us.
Trust & Reliability. We are a small company so we need to trust each other and be able to rely on each other to make sure we are all doing our part. Take ownership. Don’t point figures.
Fun. Remember to have fun. Work doesn’t always have to be a chore. It should be fun.
If you think you can fit within our company culture we want to hear from you.
A little about us
Emercury started in 2006 with our founder, a leap of faith, and 1 employee. Since then we have grown to a team of 21 spread throughout the US and with remote offices in Ukraine, Russia and our latest addition of Macedonia. We are still a small team and we are family, which means we look out for each other. Our customers are mostly affiliate marketers looking to convert leads into customers via email marketing offers and it is our main responsibility to get their emails delivered.
You’re good at:
- Multi-tasking multiple projects at once
- Full-stack web development: Front-end, Back-end, Database
- Self-motivating and self-directing yourself
- Writing clean, tested, and functional code
- You get excited about building amazing products
- You have a never say never attitude
- You love collaborating with your fellow team members
What you’ll do
As a Developer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing clean, tested, and functional code.
- Building integrations between systems.
- Designing and building solutions using the latest cloud technology.
- Working with the latest PHP frameworks.
- Staying on the leading edge of the technology space and keeping up with the latest practices.
- Working closely with our design and product teams to help bring beautiful, usable, and scalable features to life.
What you’ll need
The following experience is relevant to us:
- A strong understanding of software development either through a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a Technology related field, or equivalent years of experience building software systems.
- Excellent analytical skills in defining requirements to determine appropriate solution designs considering capabilities, limitations, and design tradeoffs.
- Solid understanding of data structures, data modeling, and database schema.
- Experience working on agile projects.
- Experience coding complex SQL Stored Procedures.
- Understanding of how email templates are structured
- You have experience with Machine Learning
- You have experience with AI application use
- You have experience with Shopify/Woocommerce
- You have experience with email marketing platforms
- You have experience with marketing automation platforms
Why join us
Working at Emercury can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us such as: working remotely, professional development, flexibility with schedule, paid vacation and holidays, independent working environment and respectful environment.